Sep 7, 2023
Guided Meditation: A Beginner’s Guide
Learn to take your life to the next level with Guided meditation
Meditation is a practice that has been around for centuries. It is a way to calm the mind and focus on the present moment. There are many different types of meditation, but one of the most popular is guided meditation.
Guided meditation is a type of meditation where you listen to a voice that guides you through the meditation. This can be helpful for beginners because it can help you to focus and stay on track.
If you are interested in trying guided meditation, here are a few things you need to know:
1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
2. Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
3. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
4. Focus on the moment
5. Think about what you want to manifest in your life.
6. If your mind wanders, gently bring it back to the present moment.
For instance, if you are stressed and worried, you can use this guided meditation:
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- As you breathe in, say to yourself, “I am breathing in peace.”
- As you breathe out, say to yourself, “I am breathing out calm.”
- Continue to breathe and repeat these phrases to yourself.
- If your mind wanders, gently bring it back to the present moment.
- Stay with this meditation for as long as you like.
When you are finished, take a few deep breaths and open your eyes.
You can apply this to:
Breath in: I am breathing in perfect health
Breath out: I am breathing out pains and any form of dis-ease
Breath in: I am breathing in peace, order and harmony
Breath out: I am breathing out peace, order and harmony. Or I am breathing out discord and inharmony
Breath in: I am breathing in abundance and surplus
Breath out: I am breathing out abundance and surplus. Or, I am breathing out lack and scarcity. ( If you have been concerned about lack and scarcity. Breath it out!)
Breath in: I am breathing in Success and Progress
Breath out: I am breathing out success and progress. Or, I am breathing out dissatisfaction and limitations.
Guided meditation is a great way to relax and de-stress. It can also help to improve your focus and concentration. If you are new to meditation, guided meditation is a great way to start.
- Start with short meditations and gradually increase the length of time as you become more comfortable.
- Find a guided meditation that you enjoy and that fits your needs.
- Be patient and consistent with your practice.
Guided meditation can be a great way to improve your mental and physical health. If you are looking for a way to reduce stress, improve focus, and boost your overall well-being, guided meditation is a great option.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Please, share it with your network on all your social media platforms.
Felix A. Duyilemi is the world’s #1 Greatness and Leadership Coach who specializes in helping people create extraordinary results by becoming aware of their infinite potential. He is the creator of 1000X Results Coaching Program, a Coaching Program designed to skyrocket your results.
Felix A. Duyilemi is the author of the Award-winning book, “How to Borrow God’s Brain to Succeed” and other top-rated books and has giving more than 5000 talks on subjects ranging from Success Ideation, Mindset, Leadership and Potential Maximization. His latest book is “How to Monetize Your Brain.”
When he’s not learning, or coaching or speaking, he’s at home enjoying the company of his amazing family!Reach him at [email protected]